Do you have experience with all around bookkeeping for small and medium-sized customers?
At Likvido we help small and medium-sized businesses get more time and profits to run their business. We do this by automating and managing their entire bookkeeping. Therefore we are looking for a remote full-time bookkeeper, who can handle a customer portfolio in terms of daily bookkeeping and deadlines.
Let’s introduce ourselves first!
Unlike more traditional bookkeeping companies, we have a strong focus on automation. In addition to skilled accountants, our team thus consists of more than 12 software programmers who are constantly working on automating manual tasks.
As mentioned before, our customer base consists of small and medium-sized businesses, who all use our Likvido app to pay bills, invoice their customers and upload receipts. A team of skilled accountants/controllers control the reconciliations and handle the dialogue with our customers. Your main responsibility is to make sure the bookkeeping is done and you will deliver reconciliations to your Danish colleague.
We are a fast growing and ambitious tech start-up based in Copenhagen and around 60 employees working from all over the world. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product that could provide small and medium-sized businesses with an easy and user-friendly solution for paying their invoices. Well, that was where we started - and three years later, we have more than 2000 SME’s as customers and automate big parts of all their accounting.
What will be your daily responsibilities and who are you?
So more specifically, you will:
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements, eg. VAT and salary.
You will work in our own software solution called “Likvido” and in a cloud-based general ledger system called e-conomic.
The right candidate for our team can work independently and will have profound experience and knowledge in bookkeeping. We expect you to be able to solve your daily tasks without much assistance and that you proactively will look for solutions, when you encounter a problem.
The perfect candidate can say YES to the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in bookkeeping. In this case we are looking for a broad experience in bookkeeping.
- We expect you to have experience in working with European SME customers. It is obviously an advantage if you have experience with Danish customers (but not a requirement).
- We expect you to have worked with dialogue with customers and deliveries to external clients.
- You are good at written and verbal English. We don’t expect you to speak or understand Danish - we have a team to help you with questions.
- You have worked in cloud accounting systems such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks or similar. It is an advantage if you are certified in these systems and an even bigger advantage if you have worked in e-conomic before.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- You will work 100% remote, but will work closely with our existing team.
- We work within CET office hours, but are flexible to accommodate other schedules.
- We would like you to start as soon as possible. If you are working freelance today, we fully understand that you need to finish your work there. Therefore we offer a “soft” start, where you can gradually downsize your own clients.
- Your manager will be operating from Denmark.
Note: We are NOT looking for bureaus, so please don’t contact us with such inquiries.